Wednesday 12 December 2012

pop magazine mood board.

my pop mood board. I chose pictures that i thought were associated with the word pop such as the lips and a candy bracelet etc then i got some aritsts which do pop type music  however i chose to say away from typical  artists and with an exception on rihanna and little mix because i want my magazine to be different to most pop magazines, i want it to have artists that aren't generally on pop magazines but are considered pop such as Lana del rey although she fits into other categories as well. I want my magazine to be classy compared to most pop magazine that are aimed at the younger generations such as 13 year olds, i want it to be for much older teens because they listen to this type of music and i don't think a tacky pop magazine would be suitable for my  age range. 

No comments:

Post a Comment