Wednesday 12 December 2012

Pop magazine name and masthead.

<-- old b masthead.





New masthead--> i chose to change my masthead because i didn't think the above looked good on my front page, contents or double page spread, i personally thought the writing was too rounded and didn't fit it as i hoped it would, so i decided to change it. I changed the name to fresh because i though it looked good on my front page etc and because the writing is more square it fitted in a lot better, i also chose to have my magazine because i though fresh could be a way of saying the magazine is current (fresh music) music that has just come out.. i thought it would be a word that my target audience may either use or can relate too, whereas it wouldn't be suitable for a magazine aimed at an older audience. I kept the glitter and sparkle to make the genre a bit more obvious but not tacky, i also think that the sparkly bits make the title stand out as well as the use of capitals..

No comments:

Post a Comment